Cancer NGO - Non-profit and Charity Elementor Template Kit
Cancer NGO – Nonprofit and Charity Elementor Template Kit are beneficial for nonprofit and charity organizations that solicit contributions for charitable purposes. Do you want a donation collection website that looks good? Malignant growth NGO is a most ideal choice for you. In this unit, you get an astounding landing page plan with more than eight inside pages.
The Cancer NGO website was built using the Elementor page builder, which makes it simple to edit without having to know any code. In this pack, you get every one of the textual styles and varieties universally set up you can alter it with simply a solitary snap. Take a sip of your coffee as soon as you purchase this kit.
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend replacing it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default, all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the “OneClickImport” folder from the extracted folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor – Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import