Immigration Aim - Immigration And Visa Consulting Elementor Template Kit
Immigration Aim is a cutting-edge site layout intended to take special care of migration counseling, visa organizations, proficient relocation firms, and different related businesses. Controlled by the WordPress Elementor plugin, this layout stands apart for its advancement and viability. You can easily alter it with no coding skills.
This far-reaching unit incorporates a pre-constructed blog detail page and a blog chronicle, giving you north of more than ten pages of content.
With the Immigration Aim layout pack, you have the ability to handily change the whole site’s variety plan and typography through worldwide variety and text style settings. Furthermore, it offers an outwardly shocking encounter on any gadget, guaranteeing a consistent client experience.
Utilizing the easy-to-understand Elementor page builder, which flawlessly incorporates WordPress, Immigration Aim is your pass to improving your movement outreach and online presence.
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend replacing it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they’re properly licensed.
By default, all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder – unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the “OneClickImport” folder from the extracted folder – Do not unzip (the zip is titled “elementor-kit.zip“)
- Go to WordPress Dashboard – Elementor – Tools – Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) – Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply – for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import